2016 MotoGP on US TV

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still pissed about this whole lack of coverage deal. No MotoGP, Superbike, nothing! I keep getting emails from MotoGP for VideoPass....DELETE! 40billion channels covering the election nonsense but we can't get one normal sports channel to cover motorsickle racin'.
grrr.gif
banghead.gif
I will give props to BeIN for their coverage. They have MotoGP, WSBK, and MotoAmerica and the coverage (video wise) has been outstanding in HD with many of the races live, including qualifying.

Last edited by a moderator:
And no commercials during the race. Additionally, the have a highlight show after every race that is a good recap and shows the important action. BeIn is great.

And no commercials during the race. Additionally, the have a highlight show after every race that is a good recap and shows the important action. BeIn is great.
+1 but sometimes my dish dvr picks up the spanish version of the moto2 race. Really like the woman announcers style, someday I need to learn spanish so I can understand what she is saying
rolleyes.gif

When the broadcast is in Spanish the races are much more exciting, the riders are faster and the Umbrella Girls are better looking. Spanish is a great language for announcing sports and I don't speak a word.

Moto3, once again, did not fail to be edge of your seat entertaining! :shok:

Loving me some Moto3 @ Silverstone!

Rossi and Marquez add another classic to the list too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving me some Moto3 @ Silverstone!
Rossi and Marquez add another classic to the list too.
The moto 3 race was crazy. there must have been 15 bikes in the lead pack on the last lap.

The Rossi/Marquez encounter was epic for those two. No banging into each other and no falls, but none the less, great racing.

Do you remember when Maverick Vinales won his first race for Paris Hilton in what was essentially the Moto 3 class? She was gushing all over ... where did her team go, anyway? Another casualty of the recession I suppose.

Good races all around in Misano. Moto3 and GP both were fun to watch, with Moto2 being the most exciting.

The standings in M2 are real close, which should mean more crazy and thrilling racing to the finish! :good: