2016ES - Vstrom Handguards?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the same e-mail stating that the part is listed incorrectly at $24.30 the correct price on this part is $39.00.

Rechecking the web page after seeing the e-mail and it still shows $24.30 + shipping and that is after 8pm central time.

They did the same to me. I placed the order, they confirmed the order and then a day later sent me an email that the price was wrong and did I want to continue the order for an additional $14.

Okay, you all prodded me into it, finally. Very affordable way to keep my hands warm, even with heat setting on #3. Last November was a test, when your fingers are frozen after the 55 minute commute. Bike B----t price seemed a touch higher, plus the shipping, but I waste that much in beer all the time, soooo....placed the order and ready for late autumn riding in New England.

I had the same thing happen to me. Really disappointing that they won't honor their own price and after the sale try and jack up the price. Looks like once this is resolved, it'll be the last time I buy from them.

I put mine to the test this weekend. At one point in the rain, 2 degrees hands were toasty warm with summer gloves on.

Yes I did have my heated grips on but the guards definitely helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
$43.95 + ship from bikebandit here....
regardless - if it'll allow me to ride longer in the colder weather - especially with my 2 fingers that have Raynaud syndrome and no circulation its priceless....

Glad I came back here to revisit some threads and get some reading in...

Work really well if you live in the Pacific Northwet.

42831974_10156752919329628_7675957300779024384_o.jpg