2017 SEO Ramble, May 5-7

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

I'm thinking about a Sunny Sunday Blast.

I'm a little rusty since last fall, so I'll be brushing up on my drifting skills,

Betting that there's going to be plenty of gravel in the corners which I'm going to capitalize on to get the rear wheel spinning

Allowing me to practice " backing it in"

Anybody whisking to tag along PM me.

Plus just in case everything starts going sideways I'll need someone to call 911

Dastardly Dave

Hey guys, I'm thinking about a Sunny Sunday Blast. I'm a little rusty since last fall, so I'll be brushing up on my drifting skills, Betting that there's going to be plenty of gravel in the corners which I'm going to capitalize on to get the rear wheel spinning Allowing me to practice " backing it in" Anybody whisking to tag along PM me. Plus just in case everything starts going sideways I'll need someone to call 911 Dastardly Dave
Getting this back on track...so Dave, are you planning on making it to the Ramble, this year?

Getting to Marietta is a 5 - 6 hr ride for me from Oxford, OH. Are there any riders from my way making the ride to the hotel? I could use some company and some fun in those long hours.

Hey, it'll be nice to see you, Fred.You bringing Jean with you? It'll be nice to see ya'll.

Rain rain go away

Come again another day

So that Ray can come and play

Thurs.= 90% Fri.+80% Sat.= 80% Chance of rain.