2017 SEO Ramble, May 5-7

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dry all day today on our route, sunny skies and highs in the mid 70's. Roads were wet the first hour or so but then it was great riding. Those who bowed out missed some great riding!

Who all showed showed up?

I spent all weekend in Holly Mi. and it rained off and on all weekend except for the ride home which was sunny and in the upper 50's.

P. S.

This Tues., Wens., and Thurs., are supposed to be nice.

The wife works late on Tues. I might take a day trip.

Anybody in?

T'was a great weekend and despite the straight and boring roads and lack of riding weather I somehow managed to trash my front PR4 in a record low number of miles. Sylvia and I had a wonderful time. Great to meet you all and many thanks for putting this together Joe!

T'was a great weekend and despite the straight and boring roads and lack of riding weather I somehow managed to trash my front PR4 in a record low number of miles. Sylvia and I had a wonderful time. Great to meet you all and many thanks for putting this together Joe!
Glad you guys were able to make it. I'm also glad that you had the opportunity to enjoy the flat, straight, and boring roads, without any rain...they're a lot more fun that way.

+1 what FastJoyRide said...I had a great time ones I got to Marietta,now getting there(cold and RAIN)could have been better but we had some good rides Friday and Saturday

great weather on the way home.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys should thank me for not showing up. If I would have been there I would have brought the rain with me.

I have a bad habit of raining on other people's parades.

Great meeting you & Sylvia, Dave. Hope you made it home, ok after, what was it... the kids in Indiana?, Heidi

You guys should thank me for not showing up. If I would have been there I would have brought the rain with me.
I have a bad habit of raining on other people's parades.
DesignFlaw06 has a lot of history with bringing rain on rides as well.

I'm also surprised you got rain up in Holly.....I didn't see any all weekend about 30 minutes south of you - at least I got to be productive around the yard/house in the nice weather. Still haven't been on the bike in over a week, though...hopefully tomorrow
bike.gif

Only 14 out of 15.

Type "nelson ledges snow " into you tube and see what you get.

The fourth and fifth guys off the track are my brother and I. Both are #65, His is the white plate mine is the yellow plate.

The race was called because of snow !