• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2017 Wheel Balancer Offer Last 1 SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJReady

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I was done with wheel balancers but I've recently got some inquiries as to availability so I've decided to check interest for this year.

See 2016 Wheel Balancer thread for product details. I can't seem to attach link here. (I'm good with tools, not so good with keyboards)

If I get order for 10 units, I'll hold pricing same as last year: $90 plus shipping.

If I can get at least 5 units, the price will be $95 plus shipping.

Again, I'll take orders until the end of January, then ship approximately mid-February.

PM me if you're interested or have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
ditto
withstupidsmiley.gif

still no delete option?
argue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This year, as in previous years, I make an extra balancer in case one of the units gets lost or damaged en route to it's new owner. All of this year's hardware made it to their new home, so consequently I have one new balancer that is not spoken for.

If you are interested, please PM me.

There has been some interest lately about wheel balances, so I made a small batch.  See the 'for sale' section over in the outer sand box if you're interested.