2018 IMS, Cleveland 1/26-1/28

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure yet. Things are changing at work. I will keep you posted!

So should I be shopping for do rags to go with the new bike!!

I am starting a pile in the garage for all the chrome I am pulling off the beast!

Steve, You need to get a set of leather chaps if you want to be cool.
Man I have been looking!!

I was thinking a nice blue to match the new doorag...what do you think??

So do I wear anything under the chaps??

Does this thing automaticly turn into every bar? Is there any way to prevent that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to check my schedule. ............ Why, imagine that, it's clear.
rolleyes.gif

Hey guys,

Anybody that's going Fri. or Sat. Mind posting what you thought.

Sunday is the only day I have free and I'm wondering if it's worth trying to send make this one.

I'm going Friday evening, I'll try to post something. IMHO, this show's been going down hill for quite a while. I was PO'ed that I was laid up and missed the AIMExpo in Columbus last fall, looks like it's in Vegas next October.

I'm going Friday evening, I'll try to post something. IMHO, this show's been going down hill for quite a while. I was PO'ed that I was laid up and missed the AIMExpo in Columbus last fall, looks like it's in Vegas next October.
I'll be riding there, and plan on being there for the 3:00 opening.

I'm meeting a buddy at the Berea Depot at 2p, you're welcome to join us. If you can't, look for me at the show, a bald guy with a gray beard, shouldn't be hard to spot.

Yeah, you guys are killing me. I just replaced the coil in my FZ1 and it runs but haven’t ridden since my accident. Want to ride but not certain I’ll be able to walk after riding to the IX. Maybe I’ll just take my first spin around the block that morning and be grateful.