2019 A tomorrow

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sullivan

Reaction score
Non-ES at the dealer which I'm going to buy tomorrow (unless someone snuck in today to get it). To replace the 16 which replaced my 08. Anyway, 16 had damage from my driving error but then some knuckleheads tipped it over both ways to compound it.

Thankyou, State Farm, for the check to freshen to the 19, which is by far the fastest color (not matte blue), coupled with the new titanium fortified engine oil to surpass previous horsepower, no matter what the guys in PA say. You know who you are.

Stripping off the Comfort seat and Ram mounts tomorrow from the old. It will get the Heli bridge next time I'm up the road to Cornish.

EOM jaunt probably not possible but looking to extensively use the 595 to map autumn trips.

Hellava summer out there. Just say yes to beautiful weekend weather.

Sull

Best of luck with that, Dan. Work on safe parking methods.

When you get up to Heli, tell Harry I said hi. (he still running it? I thought he was considering retiring). Hell of a nice operation he has there.

Best of luck with that, Dan. Work on safe parking methods.
When you get up to Heli, tell Harry I said hi. (he still running it? I thought he was considering retiring). Hell of a nice operation he has there.
He personally installed the bridge on my 16 in the front lobby. Will be one of the first things I do on the new bike.

Non-ES at the dealer which I'm going to buy tomorrow (unless someone snuck in today to get it). To replace the 16 which replaced my 08. Anyway, 16 had damage from my driving error but then some knuckleheads tipped it over both ways to compound it.Thankyou, State Farm, for the check to freshen to the 19, which is by far the fastest color (not matte blue), coupled with the new titanium fortified engine oil to surpass previous horsepower, no matter what the guys in PA say. You know who you are.

Stripping off the Comfort seat and Ram mounts tomorrow from the old. It will get the Heli bridge next time I'm up the road to Cornish.

EOM jaunt probably not possible but looking to extensively use the 595 to map autumn trips.

Sull
Tell me more about the non matt paint on the 2019?? Can't find that on the Yamaha official site!!

Non-ES at the dealer which I'm going to buy tomorrow (unless someone snuck in today to get it). To replace the 16 which replaced my 08. Anyway, 16 had damage from my driving error but then some knuckleheads tipped it over both ways to compound it.

Thankyou, State Farm, for the check to freshen to the 19, which is by far the fastest color (not matte blue), coupled with the new titanium fortified engine oil to surpass previous horsepower, no matter what the guys in PA say. You know who you are.

Sull
Tell me more about the non matt paint on the 2019?? Can't find that on the Yamaha official site!!
The 2019 FJR1300A is "Liquid Graphite" gloss...

(From the official website)

https://www.yamahamotorsports.com/sport-touring/models/fjr1300a

Edit: This year in Canada the "A" model is not available but the ES is available in both matt blue and "dark metallic grey" -

Last edited by a moderator:
https://photos.smugmug.com/2018-Dan/i-WGpbkgV/0/9abcbb3a/M/20190810_143837-M.jpg

20190810_143837-M.jpg