2019 Covered Bridges of New Hampshire Tour - Oct 5th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fred, I'm in. Birthday ride treat to myself. I'll follow your updates over the next couple of weeks. Maybe I'll have a son with me.  Dan

I need a new rear tire. I hope to have one on soon. I am currently riding with a screw in it. Losing 10 to 15 lbs. of air per day.

Dave

Forgot to put air in last night. I might have to use my compressor before I leave work for the first time. I have the sticky strings on the bike also but have been to occupied to get around to plugging it. I only have about 1k left on the tire anyway.

Dave

the commitment we had for Oct 5,6 just got changed so we expect to make this ride.  See you all at Fiddleheads

Jack & Jane

Good news, I successfully plugged my tire but it is getting down to the wear bars. Since this isn't a so much a spirited ride we should be ok. Now to take care of a few other loose ends.

Dave

A bump on this fine Monday morning.  Fred have you locked it in for Saturday yet or is Sunday still in play?

Yeah, the weather is going to be great, but unfortunately I’m a bit under the weather, myself.  What I first thought was a little irritable bowel syndrome got suddenly much worse, and moved to the right side.  Yep, it seems I have a touch of appendicitis.  Not going to be able to lead the ride at all on Saturday.  You all have the GPS route to follow if you still want to do it, but I will be there with you in spirit only.  Discuss!

GWS Fred.

I was thinking of doing this to meet some of the fine folks on the forum.

Dave, If your still going maybe we could meet up.

John 

Right now pillion and I still plan to go to Fiddleheads for breakfast and be ready for KSU @ 10:00.  This won't be the first frosty Covered Bridges ride for most of this group.

Thanks Alan.  Glad it will still happen. Sitting around waiting for a CT scan right now.  Better than yesterday waiting all day at the ER and not getting seen.  Guess I wasn’t urgent enough.

Best wishes for  good outcome Fred.  Hopefully they can treat the infection and avoid any OR intervention.

It's been a rough couple of years for us NERDS.  We just were given the Dr.'s (mostly) ok for Helen's broken foot to go on the Bridges ride.

This weather is just too nice.  :bike:    I'll be heading across the Sound tomorrow but no way am I making 10:00 KSU in Hancock.  Maybe we'll cross paths somewhere.  Maybe.  Alan, if there's any changes to route or times could you post up here?