2019 SEOR (South East Ohio Ramble )

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Toro Joe

FYYFF
Reaction score
Okay then...The 2019 SEOR (South East Ohio Ramble) will be May 3rd to May 5th. We will be staying at the Baymont Inn & Suites (formerly the Best Western Plus Marietta). The hotel has given us a rate of $74.99+tax per night. They have offered to extend that price for Thursday the 2nd and Sunday the 5th, for those wanting to arrive early or stay an extra night. The hotel will hold 30 rooms for us through April 20th 2019, after that the remaining rooms will return to the hotel inventory at the regular rate.

Reservations can now be made, by calling the hotel directly. The rooms will be held under "South East Ohio Ramble", so mention that when reserving your rooms, in order to get the group rate.

Baymont Inn & Suites, Marietta

701 Pike St. Marietta, Ohio 45750

(740) 374-9660

As always, this will be a ride, eat, sleep, and ride some more, event...so no shirts, no banquet, and no whining. Everyone will be responsible for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what? Maybe. Working two contracts spring and fall, but this falls in-between. Not been to Ohio on moto bike and the years keep flowing by. I'm sure Naomi would be up for the ride..

Oh SNAP.

Everyone 'responsible for them self?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out as quickly as I was in. Trevor's graduation is that weekend. Happy for Trevor, but bummed we won't make one of the best riding events of the year. Have fun everybody!

I'm out as quickly as I was in. Trevor's graduation is that weekend. Happy for Trevor, but bummed we won't make one of the best riding events of the year. Have fun everybody!
Well it sucks that you and Trevor won't be there...but graduating is probably a little more important. Maybe we can get together to ride SEO, before next year.

I'm in (contingent upon weather).

Riding twisty roads in wet weather is not fun.

If anyone remembers last year. I trailered the bike down, in the rain, early Saturday morning.

The rain stopped and the sun came out about 6 A.M. We rode all day, the last 50 miles in the rain.

The forecast called for Rain for the next several days.

Loaded up the bike Saturday night and headed for home.

Still had a fantastic day. FJRpittsburgh posted a great video of the day somewhere here.

I'm in (contingent upon weather).
Riding twisty roads in wet weather is not fun.

If anyone remembers last year. I trailered the bike down, in the rain, early Saturday morning.

The rain stopped and the sun came out about 6 A.M. We rode all day, the last 50 miles in the rain.

The forecast called for Rain for the next several days.

Loaded up the bike Saturday night and headed for home.

Still had a fantastic day. FJRpittsburgh posted a great video of the day somewhere here.
I left work in the rain, and by the time I got to Brecksville it was pouring and got continuously worse until I got south of Canton, it finally let up around Cambridge. Thank god for my Klim gore-tex...it kept me dry. Left Sunday morning in the rain, which stopped around Caldwell.

In so far.
wink.png
Unfortunately I'm going to have to pass on this one this year due to parental unit health issues and needing to get them moved into a different living community. I'm planning on being out for CFO and EOM though... fingers crossed for those! ;)