2019 SEOR (South East Ohio Ramble )

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished the cortisone shots in my knee today. I get the shots in my hands on Friday.

Hope to be riding by the Ramble.

Getting old is not getting any easier.

Certain people should be on the wagon.
Certain people?...
rolleyes.gif

Two shots in the neck and two in the lower back today.

Hairy Melanoma removal stitches healing up.

Knee about healed and putting more pressure on it.

May not go outside is there is lightning.

I'm not buying that shit for one second.He's sandbagging you folks.He's gonna get you thinking,"ah,we have to look out for the old guy."And all you're going to see is this blur blowing by you with a gleam in his eye as you faintly hear..."fucking kids."I know,I 've seen it.Ray...remember that time out on 658 when Jonathon and his buddy on the Beamer took off at race speed...Ray was on it and disappeared in a turn or two.You are still bad ass,super fast Grey Ray!....and you also have the coolest answering machine message on the planet!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not buying that shit for one second.He's sandbagging you folks.He's gonna get you thinking,"ah,we have to look out for the old guy."And all you're going to see is this blur blowing by you with a gleam in his eye as you faintly hear..."fucking kids."I know,I 've seen it.Ray...remember that time out on 658 when Jonathan and his buddy on the Beamer took off at race speed...Ray was on it and disappeared in a turn or two.You are still bad ass,super fast Grey Ray!....and you also have the coolest answering machine message on the planet!
Yep...I was there. That old guy can ride.

I've been following the weather prediction for SEOR for a few weeks. It's been showing a rainy weekend for some time. Now the weather forecast is showing a 40% chance of rain on Friday and pretty much rain free on Saturday and Sunday. Of course the predictions change every few hours, so we'll get what we get. I'm bringing Trevor along to keep the rain at bay. It's going to be a fun weekend no matter what the weather brings.

Many thanks to El Toro Joe for securing the hotel and overseeing the SEOR. If this isn't the best rally of the year, it's certainly one of the best. If you aren't able to attend, shame on you for 6 weeks. I believe it was Wayne who started this ramble originally if I remember correctly.

The riding in the Marietta area is fabulous. The people who attend are a great bunch. There is some good food to be found and even a brewery in the local area. I honestly wish we could set up some additional rambles in the Marietta area throughout the year.

Again, many thanks to Joe for giving us the opportunity to experience Southeast Ohio and all it has to offer.

Thanks Joe. I attended for the first time last year and had a great time. Got waterlogged on the way home but it was time for a shower anyway. Got three guys from New England coming this year if it ever stops raining. George

At this point it looks like I'll be riding down to Marietta in the rain, like some of the other folks...at least the weather down there is looking better. See y'all there.

I just threw a leg over the FJR. I can get my knee bent to the point that I can get my foot on the left foot peg, but shifting is a real problem.

I might be on the "Gold Meanie" I called the hotel and no rooms left. If anyone cancels due to weather ; Gray Ray has got your back.

Don't thank me, I'm just that kind of guy.
punk.gif
scooter.gif

I just threw a leg over the FJR. I can get my knee bent to the point that I can get my foot on the left foot peg, but shifting is a real problem.
I might be on the "Gold Meanie" I called the hotel and no rooms left. If anyone cancels due to weather ; Gray Ray has got your back.

Don't thank me, I'm just that kind of guy. :punk: :scooter:
I hope you can make it down, Ray