2019 SEOR (South East Ohio Ramble )

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just threw a leg over the FJR. I can get my knee bent to the point that I can get my foot on the left foot peg, but shifting is a real problem.
I might be on the "Gold Meanie" I called the hotel and no rooms left. If anyone cancels due to weather ; Gray Ray has got your back.

Don't thank me, I'm just that kind of guy.
punk.gif
scooter.gif
PM sent - I have to cancel....

I just threw a leg over the FJR. I can get my knee bent to the point that I can get my foot on the left foot peg, but shifting is a real problem.
I might be on the "Gold Meanie" I called the hotel and no rooms left. If anyone cancels due to weather ; Gray Ray has got your back.

Don't thank me, I'm just that kind of guy.
punk.gif
scooter.gif
PM sent - I have to cancel....
ohmy.png
We'll miss ya, Lisa

I just looked at the weather outside and there are animals lined up on my front lawn two-by-two being led by a guy in a robe and a long white beard.

He said that he was headed for the ramble.

I have got to start going to church more often ! ! !

I'm out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd give it a little more time Ray before bailing out. It might not be all that bad. Only 50% chance of rain on Saturday and 40% chance of morning showers on Sunday. I'm sure the weather forecast will change again before the weekend.

Well...if anyone wants to share a room, I have an extra bed. NEVER MIND...problem solved
punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My room has been officially cancelled so if anyone needs 2 beds - it just became available.

To any of you heading to Marietta tomorrow, enjoy your day...it's gonna be beautiful...to those of us arriving on Thursday...there's a pretty good chance we will encounter some nasty weather, so safe travels and see y'all there.

Changed my mind...I'll be leaving to head down to Marietta around 6:00 this evening...should make for a much more enjoyable ride.