2019 Western FJR Owners' Gathering (West-FOG)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well. I tried to fix it. If it still doesn't work - then I am sorry I have to throw in the towel - have no more time to chase after it.
Don't know if it's what you did, or because I switched machines, but they are visible now, and as epic as I imagined. Now I'm even more stoked to ride this area between Reuben Run and YFO!

Rolled in at 1PM. Rode in frog strangler rain from Florence to Oakridge Or. Semi dry over Williamet pass and then hail the rest of the way. Great fun.

We took two days to get home in the RV, all big rigs and RV,s were directed off of the freeway and put on hold for 8 hours, the winds were hellacious! Next morning we drove past 8 big rigs on their sides, one 35’ camping trailer on it’s side and another on it’s roof.

The pictures and ride reports by Tyler and Puppychow brought back many fond memories of the friends and California road and scenery I left behind. Really enjoyed seeing you all again from my seat in PA, and hope to ride with your again someday. Looks like a great event, and as usual, the elusive organizer was nowhere to be seen. Hans, take care my friend, and next time, attend your own ride.