2020 FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess Yamaha may be done with the "A" model, as it is not listed on the website.  There is only "ES."

What is the difference between the "Raven" black on my 2008 and "Liquid Graphite?"

Guess Yamaha may be done with the "A" model, as it is not listed on the website.  There is only "ES."

What is the difference between the "Raven" black on my 2008 and "Liquid Graphite?"
Both the ES and A are listed on the US web site. About 1600 bucks more for the ES. 

“Barking performance” is new, Canadian sled dog related perhaps?

PGEMjH.jpg

-Steve

From Sapest's quote, what does appear to be new is some rear brake application from the front lever. Presumably what gives yet another acronym "UBS".

the Ultimate Edition is finished in black and gold, and equipped with a range of exclusive features including a high screen, wind deflectors and hard side cases with a black chrome strip.

Dam! I don't know what I would do without the black chrome strip. Some bitch gotta get me one.

NOT

the Ultimate Edition is finished in black and gold, and equipped with a range of exclusive features including a high screen, wind deflectors and hard side cases with a black chrome strip.

Dam! I don't know what I would do without the black chrome strip. Some bitch gotta get me one.

NOT
don't forget the "gold wheels" -- nope nope nope....

I am not sure if the paint is flat black or shiny or both. The pictures are highly deceptive.
I think its the leftover 2019 A's which were shiny "Liquid Graphite".  It was just the 2018 & 2019 that were Matte.

And it is interesting that the price has NOT changed since 2017 (2016 if you allow a messily $9 change).  It's been $17,99x since 2016.

Latest posts