2022 CFR Nakusp

Help Support FJRForum:

Dodger

Reaction score
Going to Nakusp? Don't miss Hwy 3A N. of Creston to Crawford Bay, best road in BC, also Hwy 6, S of Nakusp to Fauquier, ferry across then on to Vernon, 2nd best road in BC, stop for lunch at the golf course just E of Cherryville, rustic and good food. Get the Destination Highways for BC, worth the money. No, I don't have shares in the company!
For those having accommodation problems don't forget Canyon Court Motel, clean and reasonable, 250-265-3737, 1-888-509-4499. It is in the process of being sold, new owners 1 April, but you can try to book.

CollingsBob

CFR2022 Rally Chair, Certified JB Welder
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
CFR 2022 Update..

The rally committee met last night on a zoom call and discussed various options for CFR2022. After some discussion we decided to put on a full blown rally with some details to be sorted out in the next month or so.
The registration website will go live in early March

pegscraper

Mr. Photog
Reaction score
CFR 2022 Update..

The rally committee met last night on a zoom call and discussed various options for CFR2022. After some discussion we decided to put on a full blown rally with some details to be sorted out in the next month or so.

pegscraper

Mr. Photog
Reaction score
CFR 2022 Update..

Excellent choice.
Hopefully there will not be any problems crossing at the border then. Get vaccinated and bring your vaccination cards.
My spine injections and nerve burning did little for my pain so maybe my upcoming surgery will allow me to cruise up there and beyond by June.

jorstin

Members++
Reaction score
CFR 2022 Update..

Awesome

CollingsBob

CFR2022 Rally Chair, Certified JB Welder
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
CFR2021 Huntsville was an unrally..no registration, no T-Shirts, but there was Yamaha Swag. I asked participants to sign a form releasing me from any legal responsibility if any of the participants were injured or died while attending the event.
2 clowns refused to sign the form and were outspoken about it and proud of the fact that they didn’t sign the form.
CFR2022 is not going to be an unrally and agreeing to a clause releasing any of the organizers from any responsibility will be a condition of registration.