2022 CFR Nakusp

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rally committee met this morning. We have one design for the T-Shirt so far..waiting for two more to come in. I’ll wait until the committee decides on the final design to post it on the rally website.The Lodge at Arrow Lakes has given us a room rate, which is on the website. I urge folks who wish to attend to book their accommodation as soon as possible. https://www.attacktheroad.com/cfr/

I know it has been a long time since I checked in, I'm still alive and well. I saw the posting for the CFR, that wouldView attachment 362 be fun. I just booked the motel room and am looking forward to seeing some of you. It will be great to be able to get back into BC.
Did you get the discounted room rate?

It's on the Calendar now, no big rides this year so it will be well deserved. Heading out from southern Ontario if anyone else is interested in doing a ride out let me know. Not sure if I will get the 3 weeks I got last time to do it but i'll work on it.

It's on the Calendar now, no big rides this year so it will be well deserved. Heading out from southern Ontario if anyone else is interested in doing a ride out let me know. Not sure if I will get the 3 weeks I got last time to do it but i'll work on it.
I’m pretty sure that raYzerman is planning on going..I believe his plan is to trailer to Montana, then ride the pacific northwest either before or after Nakusp.

On my calendar. This is what happens when I missed the last one.
36767967_10156538323684628_5925467955373539328_n.jpg

I called them directly and was able to book a room... try that! ;)
Thanks for the tip! That worked for me. Seems they are having troubles with the reservation system. That must be why it showed nothing as being available.

Really? The reservation system has a place to enter group codes. But, easy enough to call. Plus they are very nice to speak with. :)

Guess I didn't even try online as in the past it's been call in to get the rate... and like you said, nice people and it's always good to make a connection in person, imho. ;)