2022 CFR Nakusp

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to Nakusp? Don't miss Hwy 3A N. of Creston to Crawford Bay, best road in BC, also Hwy 6, S of Nakusp to Fauquier, ferry across then on to Vernon, 2nd best road in BC, stop for lunch at the golf course just E of Cherryville, rustic and good food. Get the Destination Highways for BC, worth the money. No, I don't have shares in the company!
For those having accommodation problems don't forget Canyon Court Motel, clean and reasonable, 250-265-3737, 1-888-509-4499. It is in the process of being sold, new owners 1 April, but you can try to book.

CFR 2022 Update..

The rally committee met last night on a zoom call and discussed various options for CFR2022. After some discussion we decided to put on a full blown rally with some details to be sorted out in the next month or so.
The registration website will go live in early March

CFR 2022 Update..

The rally committee met last night on a zoom call and discussed various options for CFR2022. After some discussion we decided to put on a full blown rally with some details to be sorted out in the next month or so.

CFR 2022 Update..

Excellent choice.
Hopefully there will not be any problems crossing at the border then. Get vaccinated and bring your vaccination cards.
My spine injections and nerve burning did little for my pain so maybe my upcoming surgery will allow me to cruise up there and beyond by June.

CFR2021 Huntsville was an unrally..no registration, no T-Shirts, but there was Yamaha Swag. I asked participants to sign a form releasing me from any legal responsibility if any of the participants were injured or died while attending the event.
2 clowns refused to sign the form and were outspoken about it and proud of the fact that they didn’t sign the form.
CFR2022 is not going to be an unrally and agreeing to a clause releasing any of the organizers from any responsibility will be a condition of registration.

Looking forward to crossing the border and seeing everyone again. The Lodge is completely booked at this point. The Leland Hotel looked interesting, so booked there. Thanks for putting this on again, hopefully it will come about.
JayH
The Leland has a great, old school <1970's vibe> Pub, pool tables, etc. Fairlaner and I spent a memorable afternoon there, recuperating from the long ride north.

The Leland has a great, old school <1970's vibe> Pub, pool tables, etc. Fairlaner and I spent a memorable afternoon there, recuperating from the long ride north.

Recuperating? That's what you call it? I've drank with that man. Getting obliterated to the point of laying on the floor in the fetal position babbling in a pool of your own drool is not what I call recuperating!

I was here before cuz I was looking into coming to this--and I finally decided. I just booked into the Leland Hotel down the street. I'm excited to be coming to the rally and also about the Leland--it looks very cool. Kind of Old West-looking but not really trying. "Oldest Hotel in B.C." they proudly say. I don't mind old. I'm old myself. But it's right on the lake and I got a lakeside room. Wow, $89/night. And that's Canadian! Two queen beds. I'd share if somebody's looking.

Edit: OK, too late. Somebody jumped on this fantastic deal.
2nd Edit: Available again. The bastard backed out. Nah, he probably had a good reason. I think his wife changed his mind for him.
3rd edit: (and last, I hope) Got a new volunteer, so it's back off the market.

Last edited:
We are very close to opening up registration for CFR2022. The reason for the delay is, quite simply, the pandemic. We are going to gamble a little bit on restrictions being eased in British Columbia in the same way that restrictions are being eased in other provinces.

We are very close to opening up registration for CFR2022. The reason for the delay is, quite simply, the pandemic. We are going to gamble a little bit on restrictions being eased in British Columbia in the same way that restrictions are being eased in other provinces.
you know when I called the lodge a few months back all they did was take my name and said I had a room, no card or anything seems strange to me