4 CORNERS - 10/10THS RIDE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike... Just tried to call you. Left you a voicemail with my number. Call me, and we'll get you screwed.

Well fix your windshield too!!

Anyone know the size if those screws? I can run to Home Depot and get a couple. Easy to put on...;

why don't you search ya noob? M 5x 0.80 pitch 18 mm long. Said they used to be 25 mm

Yer welcome dickbag

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone go wake up TripperMike and tell him to get his butt on the road. :) He's been just south of Trinidad since 11:00 last night and has a lot of ground left to cover. Hopefully he forgot to reset his SPOT and is well into Colorado.

Meanwhile Tony just keeps going and going and going. He's got his fourth corner and is getting ready to turn east.

Someone go wake up TripperMike and tell him to get his butt on the road.
smile.png
He's been just south of Trinidad since 11:00 last night and has a lot of ground left to cover. Hopefully he forgot to reset his SPOT and is well into Colorado.
Meanwhile Tony just keeps going and going and going. He's got his fourth corner and is getting ready to turn east.
His phone is just forwarding to his mailbox, no luck with giving a wake-up call.

It's kind of funny... My '05 had been showing age signs. I had been looking at the '05 for sale on the forum in the Spokane area. As I closed in on Blaine,WA the starter has really started turning quite well- no drag at all. This is the first time since the IBR that it has been strong.

Now last night near San Ysidro, my burned out dash lights on the tach. Start blazing bright... Half of the tach lights have been out since march.

I think True Blue was feelin my thoughts...

Enjoying the 2nd motel stay in 7 nights, need to make some ground up now!

According to the timestamps on Mike's ride, there's a 12 hour difference between that spot in Trinidad Co and the next one in Fountain Co, just north. Anyone know what's going on there? He's back on the move again and staying on his route he posted earlier.

This is Joy reporting: Mike got a motel in Trinidad. He also went shopping in the morning for batteries because his SPOT wasn't working. He is now hoping to get to Duluth before his time runs out @ 6 am!

Still pretty amazing being on your bike for 10 days straight. Having to know your limitations especially with the night riding these guys have been doing.

Congratulations Mike!

Ride well done. The sense of accomplishment has too be very gratifying right now, you will sleep well today.

Congrats Mike!!! Way to adapt, overcome and complete a very tough ride.

Now to get you nominated for the 'Road Bully Award' - farthest to attend the Very Boring Rally. 10,242 should put you in contention. :)