48 States in 10 Days

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriggerT

Mr. Impatient
Reaction score
I know there are some members who have done the lower 48 states in days, per the IBA rules. Anyone who has done this ride care to share their route?

Not that I would be doing this anytime soon, but it is nice to dream and plan for the future.

Thanks in advance.

I know there are some members who have done the lower 48 states in days, per the IBA rules. Anyone who has done this ride care to share their route?
Not that I would be doing this anytime soon, but it is nice to dream and plan for the future.

Thanks in advance.
I have a route for a 48 Plus that someone sent me. I didn't ride it but it looks like fun. If you want to start in Laughlin, NV and end in Hyder, this is your route.

I did a 48+ back in 2005 documented to death here

A friend did this one last year seen here

Thanks in advance.
Sheya right, that's what I said too :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 48+ route from Illinois that I did in `06. Fun ride it was.

My suggestion is to do it during Hyder Seek, twice the fun. :yahoo:

Rick C.,

Thanks for the link. I have to make the time to read it all, but I will do so in the next week or so.

Rick M.,

Do you have a link to your route by chance?

It took me all of 5 minutes to plan the route for my BBG attempt on the way out to NAFO, so know I need something else to obsess over and keep me from actually working while at work.

Thanks.