A game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feejer222

Reaction score
Called......Something to do with........

OK shoot me down if you don't like it. It has proved incredibly popular on the British F1 forum and also the BSB forum, where it has reached 590703 views and 16015 replies. Mostly female contributors I think so it will be interesting to see if it catches hold here.

Before you have ago at me...I know it's silly but it just keeps on going on the other forums.

heres how it goes:

I write a word (any word)

motorcycle

The next person to view adds their response in the same vein but trying to change the subject, for instance

you write: tire

I write: belly

you write: big

I write: enourmous

you write: !!!!!

Also comments are added to spice the thing up, however or whatever you want...after you insert your word.

OK the first word is

Yamaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats interesting. No takers. As I said it's mainly female contributors on the other forums. Oh well.

THE BSB VERSION Check out the page number in the bottom left hand corner.

We would play, but you must realize that anything that could even posibly result in the usage of that many pages would result in an Iggy wrath that would make jihad look like a nap.

We would play, but you must realize that anything that could even posibly result in the usage of that many pages would result in an Iggy wrath that would make jihad look like a nap.
Thats fair enough. I din't think of that. I suppose the other forums must get round that somehow. But then they aint as good as this one.

I just want to know how many women are on the British F1 forum?

Let's face it, this forum is mostly a big sausage party. :guitar: <pretend these are duellin' banjos> :guitar:

Man, Iggy has got you guys whipped! ;) A well oiled machine this place is turnin' out to be, self-policing no less...

I don't know about the F1 I don't go on it, I know that is where it came from when it was started on the BSB forum, with a similar pitch to mine at the top of this thread. There are as many women on the BSB forum as there are guys.

Now, (PTI), iffn you set a game up where pups post scantilly clad women doing various house chores or cooking...

er....

nevermind.

OK the first word is
Yamaha
What the heck, I'll play.

My word: Iggy ('cuz that's what I think when I see Yamaha)

ignacioplaya.jpg

I have a bad memory, but I do remember someone was going to start a system of games for word association. It is to be used for computer programing. Over four to five years they may have enought data for the program to talk. The company was going to use TV game shows, the internet and other sources for connecting two or three words together. After reading this I am going to check what I'm smoking.

Both ST.n and ADVrider have the 'word association' threads going. Both are stupid long in terms of page & post counts. The only thing they are good for are upping one's post count -

Oh, wait... did I just write that? :blink:

- if post counts counted in J&FS.