A perfect name for the FJR??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, what FJR means. I know what mean R, but what is FJ I have no idea.

My previous bike was Yamaha TDM and we use to call THE DREAM MACHINE.

Any ideas for FJR....

I think the "14-39-56" in that song better fits that big-assed Concours... :blink: More accurately...

"42-39-56, you could say she's got it all." She's a whole lotta Rosie.

Yep, that doesn't seem to fit "F Jr." very well.........

More like: "Mopeds are fun until your friends see you on it."

Best version of "Whole lotta Rosie," is on the "If you want blood, you got it." album.

Angus, Angus, Angus, Angus,...... :guitar: :punk:

AC/DC was the shizzle before they got old, tired, and uncreative, and started living of their brand name.

"Who Made Who, " was their swan song.

Everything since then has been reharshes, remixes and new lyrics to the same old riffs.

They are now less original, or creative than Britney Spears.

Too bad...

For ultimate hard rock & roll, the best AC/DC is on:

Live wire, Powerage, TNT, Dirty Deeds, If You Want Blood, Let There Be Rock.

Basically, anything before Bon Scott died.

I see they are in fashion at the moment and sold at Walmart. How times change.

"money pit" seems most appropriate to me.

Geesh these farkles are killing me!

Can't wait for my Penske rear shock and Russell seat to come in though.

Oh yeah, naming your bike is gay.

Steve

There seems to be so many better names out there. Like about Sweet Caroline, good times never seemed so good. Cherry if it's an 07, Cherry baby really gets to me. I don't think this is helping me any with the gay thing :unsure: .

Personaly I'd go with Jenny, like Forrest Gump, I think about Jenny all the time.

There seems to be so many better names out there. Like about Sweet Caroline, good times never seemed so good. Cherry if it's an 07, Cherry baby really gets to me. I don't think this is helping me any with the gay thing :unsure: . Personaly I'd go with Jenny, like Forrest Gump, I think about Jenny all the time.
You'd have to try and get the license plate: 8675309

I was considering "Vader" for the plate on my future 08 but I won't infringe upon the fellow forum member and already have something more personally suited when the time comes, anyway. I did think that TFISITO or just FISITO on the tank would be appropriate if one did go with the Vader theme.

The Force Is Strong In This One should apply to this bike from all I have read.

I do think this is both a tough and regal machine that deserves something that reflects those qualities or something of deep meaning to the owner. When the time comes for me, I'll probably post pictures with an explanation for why my personal flagship bares it's name... and it won't be gay either. Most boats, all spaceships, every school, some highways, many bridges, etc have names.

I say go for it, just don't make it a gay name.

Last edited by a moderator:
On our maiden journey I mentioned to the GF that riding this bike is like piloting the fuck'n Concord. So now that's what she calls it. I call it the FJR. Good imagination eh?

I was considering "Vader" for the plate on my future 08 but I won't infringe upon the fellow forum member and already have something more personally suited when the time comes, anyway. I did think that TFISITO or just FISITO on the tank would be appropriate if one did go with the Vader theme.

I do think this is both a tough and regal machine that deserves something that reflects those qualities or something of deep meaning to the owner. When the time comes for me, I'll probably post pictures with an explanation for why my personal flagship bares it's name... and it won't be gay either. Most boats, all spaceships, every school, some highways, many bridges, etc have names.

I think I'd avoid writing anything with the word "fist" in it on the bike...talk about GAY.....

KM

I think I'd avoid writing anything with the word "fist" in it on the bike...talk about GAY.....

KM
look closer at the acronym

I have named mine the Yamahauler, you figure out why
Cejay

How's the beer and Jack supply mate?
Snowmonkey, in all my travels around Oz, have never found the pub with no beer, must admit when in the UK on a number of occasions they have run out of JD, even ran out of scotch a couple of times, maybe I drink to much - Only after the ride is over tho...

Cejay

Regarding names, I was considering getting a vanity plate for my bikes. But you know, that's so... well, vain. :glare:

I looked up what names that were available in New Hampshire. I could have gotten FEEJR for the Yamaha and VEEFR for the Honda. That would have been pretty cool. B)

But I'd have been $50 poorer every year to keep them. :angry2: