A Quickie... Mental Health Day that is... ;)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sure do live in a beautiful place, madam.

I find life lately to be tidal. It ebbs and flows. I hope u have smooth sailing going forward.
When you gonna come out here and see it for yourself? We organized a big clusterfeck for Mark/WheatonFJR and Karl/airboss when they came out a few years ago... would be happy to put something together for you and Andrew...
cool.png
A bike trip west is not in the cards for me this year, but I am hoping and planning to get to Yosemite in 2017.
Keep me/us in the loop... we'll have a Fish Pants Party!!
biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

I find life lately to be tidal. It ebbs and flows. I hope u have smooth sailing going forward.
When you gonna come out here and see it for yourself? We organized a big clusterfeck for Mark/WheatonFJR and Karl/airboss when they came out a few years ago... would be happy to put something together for you and Andrew...
cool.png
A bike trip west is not in the cards for me this year, but I am hoping and planning to get to Yosemite in 2017.
Maybe that is something we can talk about in May. Yosemite is on my bucket list too!

cool.png
Maybe that is something we can talk about in May. Yosemite is on my bucket list too!
OOooohh - me too, me too!! ~ jumping up and down, waving arms wildly ~

Am I sensing the possibility of a 2017 "YFO"? (as long as it doesn't conflict with the August 21 cross-country eclipse, of course). But I'd ride down to see some of you poor deprived Easterners who've never seen Cali's best feature. Beats the Pacific Coast Highway, Death Valley, even Sacramento, in my opinion. More the merrier!

Am I sensing the possibility of a 2017 "YFO"? (as long as it doesn't conflict with the August 21 cross-country eclipse, of course). But I'd ride down to see some of you poor deprived Easterners who've never seen Cali's best feature. Beats the Pacific Coast Highway, Death Valley, even Sacramento, in my opinion. More the merrier!
Well I have only ridden in Death Valley, so that remains to be seen.

In!

Late to the party on this one (somehow missed it), so firstly, condolences on your losses Tyler. We both lost Don, and I too, just had to put a dog of 13 years down last week. So I feel your pain, as well. Secondly, you know how much I love your pics, so thanks for the ride down PCH.

I feel blessed to have met you & look forward to more! See you at NAFO.

Thanks for the photos & RR, Tyler. Brought back great memories of the Father's Day RTE a couple years ago.

Here's to trunks of memories still to come!

Last edited by a moderator: