A Quickie... Mental Health Day that is... ;)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Tyler! Always love your RR's Especially when they remind me to truly appreciate the blessings of those in my life!

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

Tyler, it is sad to hear that things are not going well for you, but remember there are many here that love and respect you for the beautiful person you are.

Tyler, we have never met. But I know you a little from you posts here. My thought and prayers are with you and I hope the rest of the year goes much better for you. I lost the love of my life 16 months ago after a long, painful 3 year struggle. They say it gets better. Your posts help. I made the trip down the PCH years ago. Thanks for the memories.

I'll add my condolences on your losses, Tyler. And kudos on another beautiful set of piccies. Hoping you're still heading this way today and tomorrow? I was hoping to get out to Marlene and Glen's for lunch with you, and then chasing you around the foothills.

I have . . . a condition where iron builds up in the blood and regular blood drawings are required to keep the iron levels under control.
Jer agrees, too. The Man of Steel. What a guy!

I then told her that i agree that growing old is good.
I do not have cancer, but a condition called hemochromatosis, a genetic condition where iron builds up in the blood and regular blood drawings are required to keep the iron levels under control.
Nurses seems to have an innate way of looking at things from a different perspective... I know mine helped me along my journey. Pretty much everyone has something they're dealing with so I try to keep that in mind and be kind to everyone... even if they're a douche canoe... usually totally throws them off guard! :lol:

I have nothing eloquent to add. Had a few losses recently myself, maybe I need one of these rides. Sure wish I could find someplace as beautiful and uplifting. Texas Bluebonnets are in bloom, that might do the trick. Thanks for taking us along for the ride. Sorry for your losses.
Get out there and find those bluebonnets... they don't last so get 'em while you can! B)

Tyler, firstly I'm so sorry for the deaths, they are so difficult for the living to come to terms with. My heart goes out to you.
Secondly, I feel you expressed your emotions in your RR to us all. Well done.

Lastly, your last paragraph was very poignant. We always hear " Nothing in life is guaranteed.", but we usually don't recognize that until something happens and reminds us. We live our lives, enjoying what it has to offer, and become complacent. The day-in, day-out existence appears to be on a schedule, and at times ennui sets in. It's as though our lives are on autopilot.

Then, events happen in our lives that shakes it all up. Death of loved ones, unforeseen health issues, and unexpected career changes can throw our lives into disarray. It's usually during these times that we step back, have a seat, and contemplate the reality of our lives, and the realization that nothing in life is guaranteed.

Thanks for sharing your ride with us,

Rob
Life is 100% fatal and none of us is getting out alive and, yes, nothing is guaranteed... every day above ground and breathing is a good one cause there are some that don't make it... I try to remember to appreciate the people in my life and let them know it... just a simple word or gesture to let them know that they are special. Every day.

Tyler, we have never met. But I know you a little from you posts here. My thought and prayers are with you and I hope the rest of the year goes much better for you. I lost the love of my life 16 months ago after a long, painful 3 year struggle. They say it gets better. Your posts help. I made the trip down the PCH years ago. Thanks for the memories.
I'm so sorry for your loss... I don't know if it gets "better"... it just becomes a part of you along with all of the good, the bad, and the ugly... you will still miss her but you will adapt and learn to move forward... not without her but with her in a different way... if you get down here or I get up there, let's find some time for coffee... the only strangers I know are just friends I have yet to meet. B)

To all who posted their lovely thoughts and hugs, I've run out of likes for the day so will instead say here... Thank You. Each of you have made an impact on me in one way or another and always in a good way... this truly is a very special "home" here and I feel so blessed to have met many of the inmates here and I look forward to meeting a few new ones this year.

I was hoping to get out to Marlene and Glen's for lunch with you, and then chasing you around the foothills.
SacMike met me and my folks and riding friends for lunch yesterday. Before we left he gave me a big bear hug and said that was from him and all the other folks who couldn't be there in person but had sent virtual hugs... it made my day. :wub:

Really?

A quickie with no Boobie pics. If I remember correctly, this is about the time of year you normally post them.

JSNS.

Buck up, buttercup. Totally empathize with all the trials of the new year... I bawled like a baby when my great big lunkheaded German Shepherd finally took the rainbow bridge. I still get all misty when I think about him. Life's a bitch but I've got some great and wonderful memories. I'm sure you do as well.

And thank you for the gorgeous pictures...

<hugs>

I have nothing eloquent to add. Had a few losses recently myself, maybe I need one of these rides. Sure wish I could find someplace as beautiful and uplifting. Texas Bluebonnets are in bloom, that might do the trick. Thanks for taking us along for the ride. Sorry for your losses.
Get out there and find those bluebonnets... they don't last so get 'em while you can!
cool.png
I'll give it a shot, gonna have to up the dosage of the allergy meds though.
biggrin.png

You sure do live in a beautiful place, madam.

I find life lately to be tidal. It ebbs and flows. I hope u have smooth sailing going forward.

I find life lately to be tidal. It ebbs and flows. I hope u have smooth sailing going forward.
When you gonna come out here and see it for yourself? We organized a big clusterfeck for Mark/WheatonFJR and Karl/airboss when they came out a few years ago... would be happy to put something together for you and Andrew... B)

When you gonna come out here and see it for yourself? We organized a big clusterfeck for Mark/WheatonFJR and Karl/airboss when they came out a few years ago... would be happy to put something together for you and Andrew... B)
There's nothing quite like a quicky with Tyler. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

When you gonna come out here and see it for yourself? We organized a big clusterfeck for Mark/WheatonFJR and Karl/airboss when they came out a few years ago... would be happy to put something together for you and Andrew...
cool.png
Unless the motel messed up the reservations ... but that's another story.

As always, lovely photos and moving text. Since 2016 has only started, I hope it quickly changes it's attitude about you. Beaming out the best of my good vibes to California ......

When you gonna come out here and see it for yourself? We organized a big clusterfeck for Mark/WheatonFJR and Karl/airboss when they came out a few years ago... would be happy to put something together for you and Andrew...
cool.png
Unless the motel messed up the reservations ... but that's another story.
flirt.gif

As always, lovely photos and moving text. Since 2016 has only started, I hope it quickly changes it's attitude about you. Beaming out the best of my good vibes to California ......
Thanks, Hud... I'm feeling it. :wub:

Tyler,

Mona and I always love looking through your ride reports and enjoying your photos, You have an eye for the beauty of nature and the road unlike anyone else we've had the pleasure to meet. We're both sorry to hear of your losses and of the possibility of losing your job. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and we send big hugs your way.Here's to hoping all the misery for the year is done and that things from here improve. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Big hugs and happy thoughts....

cool.png
A bike trip west is not in the cards for me this year, but I am hoping and planning to get to Yosemite in 2017.