A WestJet Christmas Miracle!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DesignFlaw06

Reaction score

Thought this was pretty cool. If anything, valuable advertising. Just in case, always ask for more than socks and underwear.

That was awesome.

Nothing like that ever happens to me. Those folks all got what they wanted for Christmas and I got you bunch of doofuses.

Of course, you guys might just be what I wanted or needed anyway.

You know who had the best deal of all? Even better than getting a new big screen TV, the WestJet employees who got to do all that giving and the execs that put it all together and funded it. That was pretty awesome. Sure makes me want to fly WestJet.

Last edited by a moderator:
This may just be the best return on advertising dollars ever spent. Good gesture on their part and here we are talking about flying with them on our next trips.

Saw this on the Nightly News with Brian Williams, a real good story. It goes to show...some people/companies get it. Most don't.

This also shows that when you're talking to Santa, go big. One couple got a 50" flat screen TV and that other poor guy got socks and underwear. Who got the hose in that deal??

This also shows that when you're talking to Santa, go big. One couple got a 50" flat screen TV and that other poor guy got socks and underwear. Who got the hose in that deal??
He didn't get hosed, he got exactly what he asked for.
fool.gif

I wonder how much they spent and what it compares to producing a commercial.

Of course my wife pointed out that you'd be pissed if you didn't check a bag that flight.

He didn't get hosed, he got exactly what he asked for.
fool.gif
And those in the know say he was actually quite happy to get his socks and undies. Good for him!