A Woman's Perfect Breakfast!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis." - Stripes, circa 1987

mda.gif

"Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis." - Stripes, circa 1987
mda.gif
Oh, you can go ahead and tell those jokes if you feel the need, I didn't say you couldn't. Just don't expect me to laugh or join in the fun on that score. I don't need to lighten up. You just need to understand that not all share your idea of humor...and will speak up and not be silent about it. You're on the FJRForum...have a thick skin...

...you can criticize me all you want, I don't care. I'm used to it.

Just don't mess with my sister or other females I care about.

Speaking of breakfast...

Do you know why women's feet are smaller than mens'?

So they can stand closer to the stove.

Don't EVER tell my wife I said that. I'm am afraid of her. :)

Speaking of breakfast...
Do you know why women's feet are smaller than mens'?

So they can stand closer to the stove.

Don't EVER tell my wife I said that. I'm am afraid of her.
smile.png
As a man that has been married to a small footed, stove tending , scary woman for better than 33.5 years, I am DEEPLY OFFENDED~!~!!!!

argue.gif

So, this is how cabin fever manifests itself in the wilds of New England?

Google-fu hits new levels of awesome-ness??? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Google-fu hits new levels of awesome-ness???
biggrin.png
Howie, what is this "cabin fever" thing of which you speak?
smile.png

Google-fu hits new levels of awesome-ness???
biggrin.png
Howie, what is this "cabin fever" thing of which you speak?
smile.png
Yeah RH, I also don't understand! Meeting Gramps out visiting from MN today, for a 80F Breakfast Ride here in Central Arizona, Thank God Winter is Over!

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/161269-socal-bound-in-january/
"Cabin fever is an idiomatic term, first recorded in 1838, for a claustrophobic reaction that takes place when a person or group is isolated and/or shut in a small space, with nothing to do for an extended period. Cabin fever describes the extreme irritability and restlessness a person may feel in these situations.

A person may experience cabin fever in a situation such as being in a simple country vacation cottage. When experiencing cabin fever, a person may tend to sleep, have distrust of anyone they are with, and an urge to go outside even in the rain, snow, dark or hail. The phrase is also used humorously to indicate simple boredom from being home alone."

Howie, what is this "cabin fever" thing of which you speak? :)

Howie, what is this "cabin fever" thing of which you speak? :)
Yeah RH, I also don't understand! Meeting Gramps out visiting from MN today, for a 80F Breakfast Ride here in Central Arizona, Thank God Winter is Over!

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/161269-socal-bound-in-january/
"Cabin fever is an idiomatic term, first recorded in 1838, for a claustrophobic reaction that takes place when a person or group is isolated and/or shut in a small space, with nothing to do for an extended period. Cabin fever describes the extreme irritability and restlessness a person may feel in these situations.

A person may experience cabin fever in a situation such as being in a simple country vacation cottage. When experiencing cabin fever, a person may tend to sleep, have distrust of anyone they are with, and an urge to go outside even in the rain, snow, dark or hail. The phrase is also used humorously to indicate simple boredom from being home alone."
Ahhhhhh..... I see. Can't say I've ever had that experience. I live in Florida. :D

"Yeah RH, I also don't understand! Meeting Gramps out visiting from MN today, for a 80F Breakfast Ride here in Central Arizona, Thank God Winter is Over!"

I hate you Bastages.........