Added a Vantrue F1 dashcam to my '22 today.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTP07

Reaction score
We've all had those close calls where you wish you could have had video. I didn't want a helmet mounted cam and I wanted something that just started when I start the bike and records until I shut it off. This does exactly that. Wifi to my phone if I want, I can pull video from the SD card without removing it.

Installation was super easy, I already had a Fuzeblock installed for earlier accessories. Picture looks good so far, but it's just in my shop at the moment (still a little chilly here in SW Ontario). Once I get it out for a ride I will post a video link.

You can see the install pics in google photos here: Vantrue F1 Install 22 FJR. Still some cable management to be completed, but it's in and working now.

20240212_130319.jpg20240213_090407.jpg20240213_093911.jpgScreenshot_20240213_094107_Vantruesf.jpg

How has the camera been for you? Was it a logistical choice to mount the front camera up high instead of under the headlights? Or just personal preference?

Also regarding the coiled snakes under the passenger seat; does it really come with all that length of cord?

Thanks
Roger