admorelighting.com - Admore Customer Service

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old1959

Reaction score
I want to mentioned that after installing a Givi E55 trunk I added an Admore Lighting LED tailight kit. I also ordered the specific FJR harness to make the installation a 'plug and play' installation. Afterwards, only the brake lights and turn signal lightes worked (with the brakes applied). I contacted Admore and they replied that the harness had not been wired correctly and they would send me another harness. Got the new harness this week and installed today with everything working correctly. While I wish I never had the problem in the first place it is nice to know that Admore offers excellent customer service for when a problem pops up. I wanted to share my experience. Happy riding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the top case kit from them a few seasons back for my Givi E52. Worked for a short time, and then quit on me. I called their customer service (they are here in Calgary) and they sent a tech rep over to my garage with test equipment and spares to make it right. OUTSTANDING service.

Griff

I just had a very positive experience with their customer service as well. I'm installing a kit on my E52 case and did an ops check of the lights before sticking them to the case. The last three LEDs on the one side only worked some of the time. After emailing Admore and then sending them a picture, they are sending me a new panel. Easy peasy and quick service.

Admore Is the very best in terms of their commitment to their products and of course, to their customers. David will not rest until the issue is rectified to the customers satisfaction. Not that their products are not top notch,however, there will always be issues that come along now and then.

Satisfaction is assured with Admore.

Keep Going!

Admore has the best customer service, I had a few leds go bad and Dave has taken care of all issue I had with the lights for my E-52.
good.gif
good.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I made the decision to add lights to my Givi V46 box and on a whim called Admores toll free number. David answered and we talked a bit and I expressed my desire to purchase. He asked me to place the order on their web page and he said he would watch for my order. We both live in Calgary and he said he could deliver it to my house within a day. This was on a Friday and that Sunday my doorbell rang and there he was with my kit. What a personable guy. We chatted for about 30 minutes and then he was off. The install was a snap, everything worked as advertised and next thing you know I have an email crediting me back the freight charges. After sending in some pictures of my install, another credit of $10 was refunded as his way of saying thanks.

If you are considering auxillary lighting for your top box or bike, give them a look/see. I don't thnk you will be disappointed, I know I wasn't.

My experience was also as per all the above - simply excellent. Great product, great service, easy install. What's their not to like? Thank you Dave at AdMore.