Aerostich Pop-up in California

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw that too Rich. We've enjoyed the 'stich pop ups when they were in Seattle and Portland. Too bad, Pleasanton's a little far for a day ride from the PNW... ;-)

~G

Stich brings a lot of gear to be tried on for size and fit, when I went to the one in Portland they had a couple of bikes to sit on. They recomened a two peice for me telling me that I would get a better fit. They take your size info and put it in a card file so you don't have to buy but can think on it and that is what I did. I lucked out as a year later COVID hit and they did a heavy discout so I pulled the trigger on a Roadcrafter Light two peice.

For anyone, like myself, who is interested in Aerostich they are having a pop-up event 10/20 - 10/23/22 in Pleasanton, CA.
4515 Rosewood Drive, Pleasanton 94588.
I went to one several years ago in Austin Texas and got perfectly fitted for a new Roadcrafter. It was much better than trying to figure out how to measure myself at home.