Aerostitch Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR&R

Reaction score
Okay, our two-wheel challenged friend, FJR_Pig, has convinced me that there is no finer apparel for our sport than Aerostitch's two-piece full body suit. But Jeeez, these things are expensive! Has anyone ever approached Aerostitch about a group buy discount?

Would anyone else be seriously interested?

Andy Goldfine doesn't do GB's. Believe me, it's been tried over the years...

However, IIRC, you get a 10% discount if you ride in for one...

It is a great shop, visited last summer. Very friendly, lots of coffee, lots of friendly staff, internet access to 'catch up' while on the road trip,and all sizes of one and two piece suits to try on. I know my size now, just have to do another trip I guess and order one in advance. I didn't know about the 10% discount.

R&R - I'll go in with you. Maybe they'll only charge us double the price of one suit! :D

Okay, but I get to wear the left half if we end up with only one suit. It's cheaper because it doesn't have the little zipper handle on that side! :headbonk:

Okay, our two-wheel challenged friend, FJR_Pig, has convinced me that there is no finer apparel for our sport than Aerostitch's two-piece full body suit. But Jeeez, these things are expensive!
Butt, amortized over the almost dozen years and 125k+ miles I've got on mine, they're quite affordable...

I agree, if you take care of them (and don't rub them on the pavement), they last forever. I had probably put close to 125K or so in 4 years on my suit, too, before I got off the bike two years ago. I'll have a new suit following delivery of my 06.

Another nice feature about the Aerostich worth mentioning is the fact that they are repairable (depending upon the amount of damage). Just my 2 cents. Have had one for eight years and love it. Can be a little warm at times, but worth the trade-off IMHO.