Aftermarket levers ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotboot

Reaction score
Looking for CRG or Pazzo FJR clutch and brake levers. Searching but can't find any.

Any sources out there ?

Looking for CRG or Pazzo FJR clutch and brake levers. Searching but can't find any.Any sources out there ?
They are not made for the FJR. Not as of last spring when I checked, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a CRG dealer and have called CRG directly about the FJR. No dice, they are not interested in making levers for the FJR.

I guess not enough of us are crashing them to create a market for aftermarket levers. That would be a good thing.

I guess not enough of us are crashing them to create a market for aftermarket levers. That would be a good thing.
Yea, no such luck here either. My crash neccitates lever replacement but I have been jazzed over my Pazzo's on the FZ. Nothing at all wrong with the stockers anyway...

I am a CRG dealer and have called CRG directly about the FJR. No dice, they are not interested in making levers for the FJR.
Somebody needs to check their PM inbox.....
poke.gif

:lol:

I've talked to Mike at CTS Moto about Pazzos for the FJR a few times, most recently only a few weeks ago. He tells me that he hasn't gotten to them yet, but that he anticipates offering them before too long. I've told him that Ill buy a set as soon as he does, and that I'd expect many FJR owners to be interested.

WC knows a lot more about what was involved than I do, but Mike did the Group Buy run of Pazzos for our Blackbirds. I believe Mike had to fabricate one block for one lever and the other lever was a match from another Honda model -- so I'd expect Mike to be able to pull this off with our FJRs when he gets to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a close look at a new FZ1 and a FJR at my dealer today....the front brake levers look identical....

Wonder if after market FZ levers will fit???

Latest posts