Alabama/Georgia Group Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
I have been emailing back and forth with a few of the guys in Alabama and Georgia to get a ride set-up. We would probably meet somewhere in NE Alabama so it's convenient for everyone. We are looking at the weekend of October 14th or 15th. Scab mentioned that maybe we could include the significant others? In order for that to work for him it would have to be a Sunday (15th).

We would probably meet around 8:30-9am, ride for several hours and then grab some food. If people are interested we could ride after lunch or go our separate ways. Post up if you’re interested and what day works better for you. Look forward to it!

-jwilly

I would do better on the 7th or 21st weekends as the 15th is a 4 day out of school holiday and the wife wants to take the kids camping.

Ask the admins to edit your tittle to include TN. I believe several guys are just over the border.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching to see what plan/date you guys come up with. When I hear more I'll let you know, but defininitely interested.

The weekend of the 21st is actually looking better for me because of some work related travel. Any one else interested in the 21st or 22nd?

The 21st, 22nd is fine with me. How many are interested in taking SO's? If none, then either day is fine with me. Wife would go, but not set on it. She just works Saturdays. The 28th is the only dead day for me, I have to administer the dreaded ACT to a couple hundred snot-nosed youngin's.

I may be unable to do Oct at all now. As my wife informs me that we may move our daughters B'day up a week to the 21st. I'm guessing it will be on Sat so I may still be clear for Sun.

Scab, I like the new self portrait avitar.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Remarkable resemblance, don't ya think?"

Did you have to special order a helmet to fit your big noggin? :)