All Afternoon Jaunt

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebullet

Towing the Short Bus
Reaction score
I will be heading down to the Nashville, IN area riding "the loop" I will have my cell on so call me if you want to hook up. I can't always answer or hear it while riding so leave a message and I will get back to you at the next safe stopping point. 317-690-4405. The next few days may be our last good riding for a while so call me for sat and sun rides as well.

Going again on the big loop today.11/25/06 Heres the plan:

305778266_a8944dc41f_b.jpg

305778269_af63dc03dd_b.jpg

Hope to see ya out there.

Looks like a good ride...hope you had fun.

Seems like there's alot more riders in the IL/IN area these days...maybe that bodes well for some 2007 rides. :)

Looks like a good ride...hope you had fun.
Seems like there's alot more riders in the IL/IN area these days...maybe that bodes well for some 2007 rides. :)

I did some serious scouting today and got horribly lost. Which turned out to be a good thing. My loop is getting better and better. Less straights more curves and all that. I intend to host a 2007 ride. I want to fit it in between some others already planned so I am open to suggestions. 450 turned out to be quite a ride, a real keeper.

450 is killer.

I usually go from Bedford to Paoli and just turn around and do it again!

There is likely to be at least 1 weekend with warm weather in Fed/March.

But the sand is likely to be heavy on the roads we want.

Reliable warmth and clean sideroads will be between rainy weekends in April.

We did a big get together in mid April in '03.

We got lucky and had awesome weather.

I'd suggest to shoot for April with a rain date fallback plan.

For just a small ride, I'm up for any winter day that turns warm.

...We did a big get together in mid April in '03...
Yeah, Quick - you had that Midwest Tech meet in April of '04 also...

Have you Indiana guys ever get to SE Ohio? :)

Actually sometime it would be fun to do a "Best Of... Ride" where we do a best of Indiana for a day, do a travel day, then do a best of Ohio for a day, do a travel day, then do the best of Kentucky for a day... :yahoo:

Or for a shorter trip, just a IN & KY trip on 1 longer weekend...sound fun to anybody? :)