Almost ATGATT - Well at least they are wearing Helmets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried it last year. I got into a pursuit. Thank goodness my FJR is fast enough to outrun a bunch of laughing cops!!

There's a local motorcycle clubcalled the Vampires... every year they do a naked ride through downtown Santa Cruz... and it's usually in January when it's pretty dang cold...
uhoh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If you been riding motorcycles as long as I have, you know you've done this at least once, maybe twice, but whos counting.......
punk.gif

Never done it, but have arrested someone who did. Guy on a dirt bike, nothing on but sneakers. Turned around to catch him, he got to the end of the road and he chose to crash in the berry bramble and run away. Towed the bike and found his address from the vin, pretty easy to ID after he had been in the bramble.

Sometimes it pays to do rallys. At least it did for me this year during the MN1K. Not sure if Peter or Paula knew this ahead of time (they claim they didn't), but Madison, WI was the site of one of these lil' get togethers this year. Had a bonus to bag in downtown Madison just a block or so from the capital building. After bagging n tagging the bonus I got back to my bike just as another rider arrived. He was kinda chuckling with disbelief as he was telling me about how he had just ridden past a large group of naked bicyclists. "Uh huh, sure you did" I thought to myself. So off I go to bag another nearby bonii. Sure as heck, I come across really slow moving traffic and lo 'n behold there's about a hundred of those bikers in only their B'day suits. Both sexes of all ages. Some of them should never be seen riding a bike naked, and others made you glad they did.

Was actually pretty cool was my final take on it by the time I passed them all by. At first I thought "what the frick do they think they're doing?!"
uhoh.gif
to "hey, that's alright, more power to ya's".
punk.gif

https://www.citypages.com/slideshow/best-of-world-naked-bike-ride-nsfw-39717045/

I'll probably be one of the first to sign up for next year's MN1K.
rolleyes.gif