• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Alpinestars Cape Town Air Drystar Jacket (NEW) $100

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

art miller

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
This Hi-Viz Yellow Size M jacket was given to me as a birthday gift from my Nephew. It has never been worn as I have other jackets that I much prefer. The jacket has a full water proof zip out liner for cold weather. Asking $100.

Alpinestars-Cape-Town-Air-Drystar-Jacket.jpg

I came up from behind a fellow on a BMW yesterday, and was amazed at how his Yellow Hi-Viz jacket stood out, even when I was a LONG way behind him.

Unfortunately, I need an XL. I DO need to make sure my next jacket has at least some Hi-Viz material on the back.

This Hi-Viz Yellow Size M jacket was given to me as a birthday gift from my Nephew. It has never been worn as I have other jackets that I much prefer. The jacket has a full water proof zip out liner for cold weather. Asking $100.

SOLD.......OK folks, summer is just around the corner. This jacket is ideal for spring, summer, and fall riding. The price is now $75 plus shipping. Many thanks to Bib John for posting the pic.

Last edited by a moderator: