AMA Superbike Series - Laguna Seca Raceway

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painman

Reaction score
September 15 and 16 as most of you know is the AMA Superbike Series at Laguna Seca Raceway. The CMA (Christian Motorcyclists Associatian), will be doing their helmet and gear check for all the riders who will be attending the race. Just stop by one of our booths and we will gladly bag and tag your gear and safely store it for you while you the rider enjoy the race. And did I say it was free? Don't miss out on this fantastic event in the beautiful area of Monterey. Laguna Seca Page PM. <>< :yahoo:

Just wanted to add for anyone going to the race I found out where the gear check-in's will be located. One will be just across from the S.C.R.A.M.P. office and the other will be located in the lakebed area. I will be working noon til 5:30 P.M. on Sunday. So stop by and lets shoot the breeze. Weather sounds like it is going to be perfect for the weekend, 70 - 71 degrees so ought to great for the racers and us. PM. <>< :yahoo:

I won't be going but have numerous friends who are heading down and I'll pass this on to them.

PM: sometime when we meet in person, remind me to tell you the story of how a couple of CMA'rs saved my hyde ......It is a great story and one that speaks volumes to that organization.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks RJ for passing the word. And CMA, that's why were here, to serve and let everyone know about the good news. PM. <>< ;)