An FJR displayed at a tattoo and custom bike show? WTF?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abercrombie FJR

Reaction score
The FJR and a couple of Italian beauties getting dressed up for a tattoo and Custom bike show? https://roughriderexpo.com/

IMG_20171018_135227324-X3.jpg

This wasn't my idea, and I need to learn to say no. I don't even like to wash one bike never mind three dirty daily riders. The organizers wanted to display different types of bikes and somehow they got my name for a sport touring bike. The Ducatis are going because I can't shut my mouth when they ask if I have anymore cool bikes that they could display.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a pic from the expo website link. I'm sure you'll be happy to let this guy test ride any of your bikes if he asks, right?

14853249_1865627283671151_8329586356735051644_o.jpg

You'd better put a big honking chain through the spokes of that 999. Hell, I'm tempted to steal it and I'm 1,200 miles away.

Bikes look great. Next picture is a pit full of winners. The uninitiated won't realize that that's the noted fashionista (currently operating out of mom's basement) Carlos McManbun on the left. Shirtless is the leader of the underground group (and illegitimate son of Curly Howard) Los Chalupas. With his back to the camera we have Jimmy, half brother of Mastodon guitarist Brent Kelliher. Finally, far right, we have an unknown artist. Unknown for now, but given his choices in jewelry and facial piercings, it's only a matter of time before he becomes a doublewide household name. Still admiring your bikes.

I really like that all your bike's are RED!! I also had three Red bikes also, Until I bought the 06. & Gave my 86 Voyager to my son in law, But I love the 06 more than any I have.

From a quick glance at your thread title I thought maybe you were going to this show to get a tattoo of your FJR. Not a bad idea anyway, but if you do, don't be like the guy on the right, above, and get it on your head!

That would just be stupid. Of course, he's not. Not with those earrings.

SacramentoMike posted: Not a bad idea anyway, [ to get an FJR tattoo ] .....
No kidding! That's a great idea!

SacMike, I'll be looking for your FJR tattoo at the 2018 Reuben Run, or NAFO, or hell, I might even ride all the way to Sacramento just to look at it.

Hud, if you come to the Reuben Run or Sac (which is even closer to Atlanta), I'll let you see it, even though it will probably be on a very intimate part of the SacramentoMike anatomy.

Latest posts