And the proud owner of a new 2007 fjr is...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Hughes

Reaction score
Well I bid on a red 2007 fjr on ebay that is still in the crate and won it for $11,999 (the reserve) including all dealer fees, I pay the 6% sales tax of course. It's about a 90 minutes from my house so it won't be hard to get home either. I'm excited! What do you think good price? It was the best deal I could find locally.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...:B:EOIBSA:MT:31

Bob

Congratulations ! Sounds like an OK price to me. I wonder how long its going to take the dealer to set it up for you...
Saturday morning at 11am delivery. They are going to get it ready tomorrow and I pick it up on Saturday. What made it work out so well for me is that I own my ST1300 outright and have not yet sold it and Yamaha has a 0/0/0 for 6 months program for no interest, payments or down payment. Now I can take my time selling my ST (although I accepted an offer today, if I hear back from the man) and still take advantage of the deal on the 07. I thought that if I waited for an 08 I would pay a thousand more and maybe I would not like the color. Anyway I am really happy with everything and want to ride the bike.

Very cool! It sounds like someone is going to have a great weekend.

A word of advice: Pay off the Yamaha ASAP. Some have had trouble with the credit corp. that handles the loans. Don't wait until the last minute if you can pay it off sooner.

I got an email last night from someone who I knew from the Valkyrie boards with a low miles loaded up 06 who wants to trade me even for my ST. If I had not pressed the ebay button I would have surely done it, but I just can't be one of those guys who backs up on an ebay auction and my word so I had to tell him no to the trade. That one is going to haunt me for a while, like buying a stock the day before it tanks, you think your so smart but you would have smarter to wait a day.

Heck I will still love the new fjr, I'll just mis the money (gulp) it's only paper until you spend it right?

Hey Bob, congrats from a former ST owner. The thing I've found after test riding an fjr at my local stealer was they are very nice!

And recent news has it that yamma mama is putting together a fix for the altitude surging some have experienced, sounds good for sure then.

Regards,

I bought mine for $11,800 on eBay, but had to pay $525 to get it hauled from Minnesota to Austin, so you beat me by a few hundred bucks. Congrats! :clapping:

I bought mine for $11,800 on eBay, but had to pay $525 to get it hauled from Minnesota to Austin, so you beat me by a few hundred bucks. Congrats! :clapping:
I saw that ad and it looked really good, congratulations to you! When I was picking mine up this morning at Champions Yamaha in Winter Garden Florida there was another guy picking his 2007 FJR up just before me. He bought his off of ebay to. Sounds like sales are good. Good luck with your bike. Bob.

Welcome. You'll know if you got a good deal after you ride it home. It's not the money - it's the ride. You'll love it - and this Forum. When you have a chance come on up to Tallahassee and visit.

Latest posts