Andrew Knight Symbology

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My grin is there in honour of you my friend, but I'm still having a little trouble getting my eyes to smile...

Via con Dios

OVIMG_0086.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been away from the forum for almost a couple of months and am terribly saddened by this news. My condolences to Andrew's family and friends, and my tribute to a fallen brother.

OvaleTribute.jpg

Craig

AnddrewRIPsmall.JPG

[SIZE=10pt]19 degrees(F) with 65MPH winds so sorry for the bad pose and grimace here at 7,350feet elevation in the Sierras.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Andrew thank you for all the great fun and passion that you brought to the motorcyle world. And thank you for your role in protecting this great nation's freedoms.[/SIZE]

You will be missed terribly ....Godspeed and eternal peace.

Hello to everyone.

First I want to say thank you all, so so very much for all your support you've given to Andrew and his family.

The donations you gave for his memorial were more than supportive.

I am Alex, Andrew's step-daughter. For the past couple months when Andrew worked at home, I had the honor of spending a lot of alone time with him. I have heard so many amazing stories about a lot of you, and I know Andrew lived for riding and for his friendships.

I think he has made more of an impact on me than anyone I have ever met, and I hope that he is always remembered. I, personally, can never forget.

Thank all of you again, and I give my most sincere condolences.

-Alexandrea

I think he has made more of an impact on me than anyone I have ever met, and I hope that he is always remembered. I, personally, can never forget.
Neither will we, Alexandrea. Thank you for your post.

And with your last post, young lady, we will close this thread, lift up and Move Forward.

Ride a little recon for us, Andrew.... we'll all meet up again sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.