Andrew Knight Symbology

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm likin' all the white helmets in these pictures. The good (and safety) guys wear white hats!

Better late than not at all.

Love ya Andrew. Yer way kewl.

Zac

Nov192007004.jpg

Hi ,

Steve here .

I just wanted to say how touched I am by the response from all those here and on other forums [ Pashnit , which I frequent ] following the tragic news of the death of a fellow rider , Andrew Knight .

Although I have never met him , like others I always enjoyed his comment and excellent photography - and can relate completely to his enthusiasm for biking .

I currently don't have a bike , but did spend a year and a half exploring the beautiful countryside of England on a BMW 1200 RT [ I did try out the FJR but it was not for me ] .

God speed Andrew , and may the road you now ride be sweet .

179280433-L.jpg

Steve

This is the only pic, I was able to take! I'm afraid it's time for a new camera... Oh well!

DSCF2982.jpg

At least the words I heard are still in my memory! It was a Full house in honor of Andrew!

The following pictures were taken in front of my house as we were leaving for the ceremonies. Toecutter & Eve came up from Fresno and Bob rode my bike to the event and led the PGR. Since there was only ONE FJR available, we took the pictures of my "guests" using my bike. Hopefully, its about the people who care.

Madmike2, first time in the gear since my Aug. 18th KLR crash.

AndrewsMemorialandSymbology001.jpg

FJRay

AndrewsMemorialandSymbology007.jpg

Toecutter (El Capitan del PGR mission)

AndrewsMemorialandSymbology006.jpg

Eve (Mrs. Toecutter)

AndrewsMemorialandSymbology008.jpg

Galaxy Blue

AndrewsMemorialandSymbology009.jpg

MommaT (Mrs. Wooley, who's forum name will be MommaT)

AndrewsMemorialandSymbology010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great photo Zac.
Per chance, is one of those FJRs Andrew's skoot?

The one on the left in the photo is the O'valeFJR. Im wondering if Aaron Knight will be its new owner? If not then it rests here untill we decide to sell it.

That photo of the wooded road busting into sunlight is truly inspirational. Good shot!

[SIZE=12pt]"In honor of a Knight named Andrew."[/SIZE]

I love that phrase, thanks Toecutter.

cleared2launch.jpg

'Til we meet again Andrew...

-=Chris

This one was worth a little touch-up -- isn't digital photography wonderful!

DSCF2982.jpg
224004494-O.jpg

I want to express my deepest gratitude for all the generous donations that everyone made. I am absolutely amazed at how incredible everyone in this community is. You are all so generous and I can't tell you how much your donations helped! We would not have been able to have a memorial so fitting for such an incredible man.

Thank you again everyone. We were all very touched by the turn out for the service. Your presence was appreciated more than you could know.

I love you guys.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I've decided to skip it and go to the beach by myself.

Love you all,

Sherri

WC this was such a wonderful idea. You guys make me cry. He loved you all and he is so missed. Thank you for honoring his spirit like this.

WC this was such a wonderful idea. You guys make me cry. He loved you all and he is so missed. Thank you for honoring his spirit like this.
You're welcome, Sherri.....

I was just looking for a way that our geographically-dispersed community to say their farewells using a common theme.

I wasn't quite prepared for the strong emotions that these photos apparently invoke.

I will leave this thread open for a while, so that others who have been off-line for a couple weeks can still contribute their "Fists-together, Thumbs-up" photo.

Sorry I missed the virtual group ride. I finally got out on Thanksgiving morning.

Ovale2.jpg

Andrew,

Though I never met you, as a fellow rider I pay tribute to you.

With my most sincere sympathy to your family and friends

TVcatapolteaglepjttribute048.jpg
[/img]

Capt. Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.