Another Dan from DFW, Texas

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damcis

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
An FJR1300 showed up in my Facebook feed and I messaged my wife that this was the bike I wanted. She had been saving up to get me a bike (secretly), since I sold mine 25 years ago when we moved to Texas. So, I'm now a proud owner of a 2006 Yamaha FJR1300. Hoping to learn some tricks while reacquainting myself with a new (to me) motorcycle.

Thanks for letting me join!
Dan Mullings

Welcome from another DFW rider. I did the same thing a year ago when I found an 05 on facebook and pulled the trigger.

An FJR1300 showed up in my Facebook feed and I messaged my wife that this was the bike I wanted. She had been saving up to get me a bike (secretly), since I sold mine 25 years ago when we moved to Texas. So, I'm now a proud owner of a 2006 Yamaha FJR1300. Hoping to learn some tricks while reacquainting myself with a new (to me) motorcycle.

Thanks for letting me join!
Dan Mullings
If you are in the Dallas area, there are a few of us out and around who have been known to conduct RTEs locally (Ride To Eat!)