Another eBay Add

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pawtracks

Reaction score
Speaking of eBay ads, here is a good one I came across the other day.

Link

The best quote:

"AS YOU PROBABLY NOTICED MY FEEDBACK WENT FROM GOOD TO BAD. THE REASON FOR THIS IS I VIOLATED MY PAROLLE AND HAD TO SPEND SOME TIME FOR THAT. DURING MY LAST SALES I SOLD MY LAST 5 ITEMS AND HAD TO GO DO TIME. THE BUYERS PAID ME BUT DID NOT GET A RESPONSE FROM ME FOR 30 DAYS WITH THEIR MONEY ON THE WAY I COULD NOT STOP IT BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE INTERNET ACESS NOR TO MY BANK ACCOUNTS. WITHIN THOSE 30 DAYS I RECIEVED ALOT OF EMAILS FROM THEM AND FROM THE BIDPAY SYSTEM THAT WANTED TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON. ALL OF THE MONEY HAS BEEN REFUNDED AND IM READY TO REGAIN MY TRUST HERE ON EBAY. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH ME BUT STILL WANT THE ITEM, PLEASE CALL ME. THANK YOU AND I HOPE I CAN DEAL ON EBAY AND REGAIN MY TRUST.

Where do I send my money... :blink:

That's wierd, I didn't start this topic, I replied to a similar post and my post ended up here in a new one??

Software glitch feature?

There's a new topic button right beside the add reply button. Methinks your mouse slipped.

I thought criminals were supposed to be creative. At least make something up...

I had a heart attack,

My mom died,

A meteor fell on my house....

There's a new topic button right beside the add reply button. Methinks your mouse slipped.
Maybe...but how did the thread title get filled in?

I do know the difference between an "ad" and an "add" (I would have chosen the correct one)

Last edited by a moderator: