Another Great Reason to Ride a Bike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RICLET

Reaction score
This week the Golf Course that I work at is hosting a PGA Tour event. All the employees must park a considerable distance away on our extra nine hole course and then ride a shuttle bus to work, not a major problem but it adds 45 minutes to an hour to your workday.

When I explained to the Tournament Director that if I parked my bike on the soft grass that constituted employee parking, one of two things could happen the centerstand could cause damage to the fairway or my lovely bike could fall over. He asked if I would use up a whole parking space and then told me I could park in the players parking lot which is even closer than my normal parking space.

All in all a great reason to have a bike.

If you happen to have time this weekend, between riding and celebrating St. Patricks Day, tune in and enjoy The Arnold Palmer Invitational on The Golf Channel and NBC knowing that because of my FJR, I have a brilliant parking spot.

This week the Golf Course that I work at is hosting a PGA Tour event. All the employees must park a considerable distance away on our extra nine hole course and then ride a shuttle bus to work, not a major problem but it adds 45 minutes to an hour to your workday.When I explained to the Tournament Director that if I parked my bike on the soft grass that constituted employee parking, one of two things could happen the centerstand could cause damage to the fairway or my lovely bike could fall over. He asked if I would use up a whole parking space and then told me I could park in the players parking lot which is even closer than my normal parking space.

All in all a great reason to have a bike.

If you happen to have time this weekend, between riding and celebrating St. Patricks Day, tune in and enjoy The Arnold Palmer Invitational on The Golf Channel and NBC knowing that because of my FJR, I have a brilliant parking spot.
Lucky Stiff! :dribble: Can you get Arnies autograph for Me :yahoo:

Have Fun!

Bryce

Riclet, If you live that close, we need to get together for a ride. I'll be at the tourney on Thursday, but I'll be in my work vehicle........My schedule says Gate C, where ever that is. Look for me, I'll be in the Tahoe that says "Caution K-9"

Kenny (ock913)

Lucky Stiff! Can you get Arnies autograph for Me

Have Fun!

Bryce

Hey Bryce,

Mr. Palmer will sign most items if you send them along with a SASE to:

Arnold Palmer

9000 Bay Hill Blvd

Orlando Fl 32819

He signs everthing personally (over 3.5 million autographs so far) and reads most letters. Include a dedication if you like on a photo or book.

Mr. Palmer will be at Bay Hill until sometime late April or early May

Rick

Look for me, I'll be in the Tahoe that says "Caution K-9"

Kenny (ock913)

Kenny

I see "caution K-9" Are you OCSD?

Do you know what you are doing on Thursday? Is that the only day you will be there?

I am in Players Locker Room all week lot of hours but sporadic work moments

Would like to ride sometime

Rick