Any Motocross Fans???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoCalFJR

Reaction score
OLN will be airing last weeks National from Hangtown. Is anyone else going to tune in?

I think this season will be a great battle between RC and James. I'd like to see Ricky win one more title before the dominance of James Stewart takes the series for the next several years.

Who are you guys pulling for?

Meant to watch it. But didn’t think about it until 6:30 PM. Of course I missed it. Show time was 5:00 PM here in TN. Even though I already knew the results I wanted to see the race. The commentators made it sound like the action was furious.

Personally, I’d like to see Reed on the top podium. Love that Yamaha blue.

Awesome race. I love the way RC just pulled away in the second moto.

I'm kinda pissed because I usually go the the High Point PA race every year since I'm out at the in-laws for Memorial day week. 90+ degree heat this weekend will be interesting.

This weekend's race action will be great. I wish we could get live, or at least slightly delayed, coverage of these races. I'd like to see them before I knew who wins...

Meant to watch it. But didn’t think about it until 6:30 PM. Of course I missed it. Show time was 5:00 PM here in TN. Even though I already knew the results I wanted to see the race. The commentators made it sound like the action was furious.
Personally, I’d like to see Reed on the top podium. Love that Yamaha blue.
I like Yamaha blue too...but I don't think Reed has what it takes to win.