Any plans for 2021 get togethers on the horizon yet?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregory

Great things are afoot
Reaction score
Just wondering if there is anything planned for next year other than RR # 10?

TIA,

Greg

Nope! 
We need to get outta here next year. Our only trip this year was the super smoky RR #9. Pandemic, Michelle's detached retina and the granddaughter completely shut down our two wheel travel this year. 

NAFO, WFO, some effing FO, gotta get out!

Even if it is a trip here for cheesy Polynesian snacks and drinks

I really hope to make it to Alaska next year.  Trying to be optimistic that the border to Canuckistan will be open.

I don't charge too much if anyone wants the honor of joining me.......

And then there is Mexico.  Anybody up for an epic trip to Mexico?  I am thinking a couple weeks to ride down to tip of Baja, ferry over to main land, and hit some cool places like Acapulco, Mazatlan, etc..... 

I really hope to make it to Alaska next year.  Trying to be optimistic that the border to Canuckistan will be open.

And then there is Mexico.  Anybody up for an epic trip to Mexico?  I am thinking a couple weeks to ride down to tip of Baja, ferry over to main land, and hit some cool places like Acapulco, Mazatlan, etc..... 
How much bail money do we need to bring / have available?

~G

I hope to be able to do a bucket list (I'll be 68) trip from southern Oregon to the motorcycle museum in Birmingham, Alabama and maybe one in Ohio.  Return trip will require 

the Bear Tooth Pass.  Maybe they'll have a handle on the Kung Flu and we'll have some more mobility and access.

Mexico sounds interesting.  I'll be following the developments depending on the time of year.

Me too if in the fall/ winter.

PS Your missing that sweet 950 in your sig line Mr. Bike ho.
Thanks the 2019 Ducati 950 SP Hypermotard has been added along with the 2016 Scorpa 300 Trials bike.

Same here on the timing.  I'm a little tied up running the motorcycle school from May through September for any big trips.