Any Spokane Area Riders?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithe68

Reaction score
Just looking for any other Spokane riders that get together for whatever, rides, tall tales, etc.

Don't know about Spokane but there is a get together and fun ride the 21st in Umatilla. Details in the LD section.

Thanks FJRay for passing that on, wish I could make it, but timing is all wrong this time around.

Email sent Gerry

So I realize that I'm a few months late on this post, but new to the spokane area (last fall) and definitely looking for roads to explore and fellow FJRer's to ride with.. A good email for me is [email protected]. -ryan

Cool to see some more local riders. Unfortunately work has me traveling a lot this month and next, I will be lucky to even ride to work the one week I am back this month before heading out again.

Email sent.
Hey all!! I am new to the board, but I am up in Bonners Ferry ID. If you want to do some fantastic riding around the Kootenay lake in BC or In Montana......PM me. Tyler
Maybe we'll have a long Fall and we can get together before the snow flies!

thanks,

Gerry
If anyone is up for a good ride this weekend......Maybe around the back of lake Coeur de alene? Or perhaps up to Nelson BC and then over the pass? Saturday would be good. I need to know fairly soon so I can find a babysitter. T.