Anyone offering Audiovox CC install in midwest?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drmjf86

Reaction score
I recently purchased a used '07 FJR1300A and am interested in getting the Audiovox CCS 100 cruise control installed. Even though I am not easily intimidated - with clear instructions and enough pictures I'll tackle most things - I have read enough threads to convince me that I don't want to do this myself. I found 1 person offering install service in Idaho but that is too far from me in east central Illinois. Smittys St. Louis area locxation would have been perfect but it appears he has closed up shop. Anyone filling his shoes in the western Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, southern Michigan, Wisconsin, eastern Iowa,eastern Missouri, northern Arkansas, western Tennessee, western Kentucky areas? I understand that some people have experieced problems w/ installing these on gen IIs but a fix of the problem has been discovered. Obviously I would want the "latest" version of install. Thanks

Try contacting Smitty anyway. My understanding is that he still does the cruse installs on the FJR's, and his skill level is hard to beat.

I am in Michigan and would be willing to take a trip if someone would help me with the install. I am clueless and do not want to mess up my new bike. :blink: .