anyone riding this week end?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be out sunday at the very least if you fancy it? Darlington, Richmond, Reeth, Hawes, Leyburn, Bedale, Northallerton then back to Darlington. Come and join us if you want. Not far :)

Low 70s in N Florida. Probably find some boring flat roads to take over to P'cola and see my brother, see if he'll swap and let me play with his VTR for a bit. Payday this week, I've got gas money now!

I realize it's a CA forum, but he asked about "anybody," right?

Last edited by a moderator:
my weekend just opened up. i'll prolly wash up the bike and go take some pics of DFW for the "Everywhere" song.

Last edited by a moderator:
:clapping: Tomorrow will be clear and 50, Sat will be 55 and Sun will be 58. Three days of glorious riding ahead. I will get in about 1000 miles I figger! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Then I'll be due for an oil change.

Hey Weekend - I'm up for a 4 hour ride. Should be in the low 60's. Wanna take a ride into the coastal range to Ladoga?

:yahoo: BIG SUR leaving Cambria 08:30 for "River Inn" back on 1 to Nat. Ferguson rd thur Fort Hunter Ligget; G 14 to Paso Robles; :yahoo: :yahoo: "LG" LIFE'S GOOD :rolleyes:

Heck ya, as long as the 8 inches of snow in my driveway melts by Sunday. It was 2 feet deep last Sunday. Planning to hook up with my Tuono buddy for a spin around the Sutter Buttes and cruise up along the Sacramento river. That rice country has some nice open roads where one can stretch the FJR's legs . :rolleyes:

I will be snowboarding on 24 inches of fresh powder tomorrow in Show Low, then a 3 hour drive later back to the valley and I will be riding all day sunday in the 77 degree weather we are expecting in Scottsdale. Gotta love Az. Yea its hot in the summer but thats what the pool, AC and the lake are for. Hope ther rest of you have a great weekend as well! :D

7am Sunday ... "poodling around the Malibu area" ... followed by a little bit of climbing ...

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I Luv SoCal ....