Anyone up for a ride on President's Day?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USPS Bike-Nut

Reaction score
Well yet another "Guv-ment" holiday is here & jus' seeing if anyone is up for a cruise? :clapping:

If weather permits, wanna meet around 10AM @ FM1488 & FM 2978 @ the Kroger again?

I've been wanting to take my daughter on this ride with me for a while now & she's outa' skewl that day, soooo...

If any of you North-siders are up for it let me know... :huh:

P.S.- I'll be riding in the back of the pack cuz' I'll have precious cargo on board. :unsure:

We'll try too. Wifey and I were just talking about riding on Monday. I've got to take my grandkid to school in the morning but should be back by 10:00 AM. Went riding yesterday, just got sort of lost and ended up in Madisonville. Interesting looking Mexican restraunt in the square.

We'll try too. Wifey and I were just talking about riding on Monday. I've got to take my grandkid to school in the morning but should be back by 10:00 AM. Went riding yesterday, just got sort of lost and ended up in Madisonville. Interesting looking Mexican restraunt in the square.

Don't eat "anywhere" in M-ville... I used to run a bread route for Mrs. Bairds & I've been in most all those kitchens... :eek:

If Marvin Zindler were still alive & he saw those kitchens, THAT would have killed him... 4-Sure...

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are killing me..out riding when I have to work. I need one of those "Guv-ment" jobs...or at least my bailout money.