Anyone With Agv Titech?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slapnpop

Rest in Peace our Forum Founder
Reaction score
Anyone have one of these helmets? I've got on in the mail with rossi motogp graphics, and have read all positive reviews where I've found them. I have not heard of any fjr riders comenting about it though, and would like to know how it works with our airstream.

It's really turbulent .......................on a blue bike. Send it to me, it'll look good with my AGV leathers!! :D

After being found in the ditch unconcious after a ~40mph highside, I don't wanna screw around with cheepie helmets anymore. I was wearing a snell rated vega at the time, but still don't think it's up to par with the nicer helmet mfgs.

I considered the TiTech, but opted for the Shoei X-11 instead. I emailed back and forth with the Helmet Harbor about the different helmet for nearly a week. I was wanting great venting and a great helmet. Their opinion is the X-11, hands down! I've ridden with it once. It's nearly a 100 here today, and the venting is AWESOME! Great fit, although a little tight in the cheeks, guess that will break in tho. FWIW, I really like the looks of the AGV. Good luck.

Mike

First ride report:

This thing KICKS SERIOUS ASS!

:lol: :lol: B) :lol: B) :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :blink: :lol:

It's definatly the nicest helmet I've ever had. It vents MUCH better than my old vega. It's super light. It's uber-saftey colored (almost 50% of the graphics are neon yellow). The interior is mega-plush. It fits me really well, or it will as it gives slightly. It about ripped my ears off the first time I tried to put it on. ;) I looked at the hole, and thought "oh shit, there's no way my head is gonna fit in there." But it does, nicely.

I'm please with my purchase. I bought from helmetharbor btw. They were running a special with a free smoke sheild and free shipping.

Definatly and attention-grabbing helmet!

It's the one on the bottom of this pic, and the pic does not to justice to the colors intensity and detail. The blue on the 'moon' half of the helmet is a nice metallic that's almost a perfect match to my bike as well.

TiTech-Large-Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts