Arkansas traffic stop

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Guy

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Two men are driving through Arkansas when they get pulled over by an Arkansas State Police officer. The officer walks up and taps on the window with his nightstick.

The driver rolls down the window and WHACK, the officer smacks him in the head with the stick. The driver asks, "What the hell was that for?" The officer answers, "You're in Arkansas son. When we pull you over, you better have your license ready when we get to your car." The driver says, "I'm sorry, Officer, I'm not from around here."

The officer runs a check on the guy's license, and he's clean. He gives the guy his license back, walks around to the passenger side, and taps on the window.

The passenger rolls down the window and WHACK, the officer smacks him on the head with the nightstick.

The passenger asks, "What'd you do that for, sir?" The cop says, "Just making your wish come true."

The passenger asks, "Making what wish come true?"

The officer says, "I know that two miles down the road you're going to say to your buddy, 'I wish that jerk would've tried that crap with me!'"

I remember being pulled over by a Queensland Police Officer, nice guy, who asked, "Any drugs or alcohol?"

My response of, "No thanks, I got all I need." seemed to upset him though.

When I was single, which was a long, long time ago, I knew a police officer who'd pull me over every now and then just to mess with me. One night I was out on a date, and he pulled me over. He walked up to the car, and I rolled the window down and ordered two hamburgers, fries, and a chocolate and strawberry shake. Of course, he played right along with it, and I think the girl was pretty sure I'd get arrested that night.

I remember being pulled over by a Queensland Police Officer, nice guy, who asked, "Any drugs or alcohol?"My response of, "No thanks, I got all I need." seemed to upset him though.
You prolly got about the same response I got when I, at a state trooper's request mind you, handed him an empty beer can, pointed at the bed of my pickup and said, "just chuck it in there, please don't litter". I'm quite sure to this day his initial thought was to beat me stoopid. We had a nice long conversation after that....