August 20th SoCal ride "Added 2 New Bullet cam's"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdog109socal

The Video Dude
Reaction score
Here is a stripped down version of our ride.

On this ride i have now added 2 bullet cams one in the back and one in the front on side of slide. Got alot of glare off the front one will try to fix it up for next ride. Also tried out a new switch box i made up to go from front to back with a flip of a switch. Worked out well but we will have to tidy it up a bit going to try some different connectors into box the one i have now lost contact from heavy vibration. But we think we got it licked now. I hope to be fully up and running in 2 weeks. Stay tuned

Here you go Enjoy the Show

Jdog

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a stripped down version of our ride.
On this ride i have now added 2 bullet cams one in the back and one in the front on side of slide. Got alot of glare off the front one will try to fix it up for next ride. Also tried out a new switch box i made up to go from front to back with a flip of a switch. Worked out well but we will have to tidy it up a bit going to try some different connectors into box the one i have now lost contact from heavy vibration. But we think we got it licked now. I hope to be fully up and running in 2 weeks. Stay tuned

Here you go Enjoy the Show

most excellent jdog. do you have a description of your equipment and set up somewhere?

My bike went in the shop this week for 8K service and new tires. I will have pictures of set up hopefull by next weekend.. Im changing some things around. Im going to be modifying my Switch box a little bit and mounting cameras in a diffrent spot. I got to much glare off the one bullet cam that i mounted on the side of my Slider. I plan to mount it under the Head light Faring. Im also going to do away with the Battery pack that run my Cameras... They run on 12Volt (8 aa batteries) Batteries that cost a arm and a leg after a while.. So we are going to Hard wire off bike battery with a switch that sits on top of my Clutch Master Cylinder Cover.. This week i was testing out the new Switch box and found that i works but i did not like the conectors i used, I lost some connection at times due to the vibrations.... I think i got it worked out though with a better conectors. I all so bought on E bay 2 bullet cams 480 lines for 119.00 each. That is the one mount off side.. Work ok but man it picks up a lot of light and reflections... Im still waiting for my other bullet cam same one as my rear cam that works exellant.... i hope to have it by next week. They are very slow at shipping orders and awfull and cumincation.. I may never get it i dont know. They wont retun calls..

(bulletcam.com) Bad business people but they have a great set up...any hoot i run on long enough here take care will get picture up this comming weeknd..... Cheers

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator: